New Patient Registration
New patients are very welcome to register with the Practice. Please explore our website to learn more about the practice.
Helpful pages to get started include:
- Guide to appointment system tab
- Online Access tab
Provides information on how to register for online services. Once registered you can order medications and book consultations without needing to ring reception.
How to Register to join Wellington Medical Practice
1) Via the reception and filling the forms at reception
Please report to reception where you will be given two forms to complete your registration as well a practice information leaflet.
2) Clicking the links below to print off the forms to complete at home then bringing them to reception
Please print the form(s) below and bring with you when registering. Also we request you bring some form of ID and a copy of your repeat medications so we can update your new records efficiently. Before completing the registration forms please look at Wellington Medical Practice Boundaries to see if you live within our catchment area.
- All new patients need to complete this form irrespective of age. Please click >> GMS1.pdf
- All new patients who are aged 2 years old and over need to complete the health data form as well. Please click >>> New Registration form.pdf
72 hours after handing the completed forms to reception please register for online access...
Please allow 72 hours for your new patient registration paperwork to be processed BEFORE attempting to register for online access.
You can register for online access using the Online Access tab at the top of the website.