COVID 19 Vaccination Programme at Wellington Medical Practice
Please click here to read an electronic version of the patient information leaflet for the Pfizer vaccine - You will be given a printed version of the leaflet on the day of your vaccine
Please click here to read an electronic version of the patient information leaflet for the AstraZeneca vaccine - You will be given a printed version of the leaflet on the day of your vaccine
Over 6800 patients have received their first dose of a COVID 19 vaccination
Since the 28th January 2021 we have already vaccinated over 6400 patients with a first dose of vaccine at the surgery
+ 350 care home residents/care home staff since 28th December 2020
+ 98 housebound patients
- If you do not have a mobile phone and have not recieved a message, please dont worry as we have other methods to contact you if you are registered at Wellington Medical Practice.
- We will be running clinics every week including weekends along side our regular clinics
- By the 28th January 2021 we will have already vaccinated over 350 care home residents and the care home staff combined.
- Due to short notice of vaccination deliveries, we may call patients to attend a same day vaccination appointment.
- Thankyou for your patience
Below is a short video of what patients can expect when they visit the surgery for their vaccination.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Please stay safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the document below for more FAQs which has been published centrally
FAQs for CV19 Vaccine