What is Patient Access?
Patient Access is only for patients over the age of 16.
With patient access you can:
- Order repeat prescriptions on-line and track progress of your order
- Book treatment room (nursing team) appointments online without needing to call reception
- Book a consultation with a GP or Allied Health Professional without needing to call reception.
- View your medical records online
Online access is available through the internet or a smart phone app.
Register Online now in a few easy steps
- Please Click the Patient Access link below to register for online access.
- Register for an account
- At the first stage of registration you will be asked if you have a registration letter from the practice. Please click 'No' and you will be able to complete your registration online following the steps on screen.
- There is no need for any other paperwork from the surgery so you can register straight away.
- Please allow two full working days for your on line registration to be fully activated.
Click here to access EMIS Patient Access
Will open a new window
Is my information secure?
All information that is sent to your surgery via EMIS Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information
Please allow two full working days for your prescription to be issued when ordering on-line.
More information about how to order a prescription can be found by clicking Guide to Prescriptions.
You can book a treatment room appointment as well as a consultation with a GP or allied health professional.
You can cancel appointments on-line but we ask that you cancel no later than ONE hour before your appointment time. If you do need to cancel an appointment that is within ONE hour, we ask that you telephone the surgery so we can avoid wasted appointments.