Flu Clinic 2021.... Coming soon.
Please help us run a safe Flu Clinic
All staff will be wearing PPE
Please help us to run a COVID Safe flu clinic by observing the following rules.
- Arrive at your exact appointment time
- All patients must wear a face mask
- Please use the hand sanitiser station provided
- Please have your RIGHT UPPER ARM exposed ready for the injection. Please wear loose clothing and have your arm exposed BEFORE entering the building if possible
- There is a one way system in operation
- We are operating 2 metre social distancing
- This is a standing only flu clinic and please do not discuss other medical problems/prescription requests etc as this will affect patient flow through the clinic
- IT IS VITAL YOU DO NOT ATTEND FOR THE FLU VACCINE IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD CURRENTLY HAS SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 OR IF YOU ARE SELF ISOLATING DUE TO CONTACT WITH A SUSPECTED OR CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID 19.
Thank you for your support and please stay safe.